Being cut off from files for six weeks and changing operating systems has been a challenge for the past weeks.
But, just knowing everything is still there is such a relief.
- Photos from my visit to Ravenna.
- Mind Map of characters and story structure
- Character background notes
- Huge compendium of research notes
- All the Work in Progress with revision notes
Tonight I found a timeline creator that can visualize so much. Reigns of emperors, character lifespans, and much more. I can take my funky timeline notes and put them in sequence.
I feel as though I have come alive again. And the story which has languished through cancer diagnosis, surgery and recovery plus two moves is alive.
And my writing group has positive responses to the sections I’ve presented so far.
Definitely ready to make this happen.